B.Langston’s Antiques & Liquidations was established as a result of the death of a parent. It was very hard emotionally, physically, and not to mention extremely time consuming to settle the estate.
This event showed us that there was a need for a service to help people liquidate estates, downsize households and reduce the amount of items that needed to be moved.
Over the years we have fine tuned our service to help you with your personal situation.
Barbara has bought, sold, and appraised antiques; liquidated partial and complete estates; presented appraisal fairs since 1978. Her experience includes: appraisal education, courses specific to antiques (including: silver, textiles, furniture, general antiquities), working with over 100 estates each year
Qualifications & Experience
- Furniture Real or Fake Identification of Rugs (All in conjunction with the University of Maryland)
- Completion of Wood Analysis Class
- Successfully Completing Core 101, 102,103
University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI (Continuing Studies)
- Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, FL (Continuing Studies)
- Attended appraiser related courses, seminars, and workshops
- Attended Lawrence Institute of Technology, Southfield, MI
- Graduated from Oakland County Community College Detroit, MI
Co-Owner / Designer
Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate