B. Langston’s is a well established auction, moving and estate sale company, which has been in business since 1978.
How we do it?
The services we offer are a total package. From start to finish. From initial set up of the sale, to the final removal of all remaining items. Leaving you with a clean empty house. Other features which we offer:
- Bonded Establishment
- Provide Full Insurance
- Compile Inventory Lists
- Guaranteed Sales Revenue by Purchasing Entire Estate
- Large Devoted Following
Why we do it?
As we know from being in a similar situation with my own mother and father, it is very hard emotionally, physically, not to mention a time consuming effort is required to liquidate a household. That’s where we can be part of a support team.
years of experience
Qualifications and experience of Barbara A. Langston, Appraiser
*Completion of Wood Analysis Class
*Successfully Completing Core 101, 102,103
*University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI (Continuing Studies)
*Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, FL (Continuing Studies)
*Attended appraiser related courses, seminars, and workshops
*Attended Lawrence Institute of Technology, Southfield, MI
*Graduated from Oakland County Community College Detroit, MI
Lectures & Public Presentations to Include:
- Florida Times Union, Lifestyle section. Consultant for the article EAppraisal with Susan Respess February 2000
- Hubbard House Appraisal Fair, Volunteered appraisals services for fund raisers December 1999
- CBS Channel 4, Interviewed by Heather Van Nest for Appraisals in November 1998.
- Fernandina Shrimp Festival, Best of Show 1998. First Place for Display & Marketing Concepts.
- Southern Women’s Show, Prime Osborn Convention Center. 1995 1 st Place Winner, 1996 2nd Place Winner, 1997 1 st Place Winner, 1998 2nd Place Winner in the Home Interior Division, Design & Marketing Concepts. Competed against four hundred other entries.
- Lectured for Newcomer’s Group of Arlington on “Heirloom Discovery Days” at Epping Forest in September of 1998.
- Shoreline News, Interviewed for the article ” The Art of Estate Saling” August of 1998.
- Conducted “Heirloom Discovery Days” in conjunction with The Salvation Army Auxiliary Branch, September of 1998.
- Jacksonville’s Business Journal. B. Langston’s Antiques Featured in the Homefront Magazine “Antique Linens Throughout Your Home.” July of 1998.
- Featured in the Florida Times Union in Your Money “Grandma’s Treasures” April 19th 1998, Sundays Edition.
- ABC Channel 25 ‘Antiques Throughout the Home” a live interview with anchorman Bruce Hamilton.
- Jacksonville Showcase of Homes, Queens Harbor in association with the Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra “Antique Linen Versatility & Beauty”
- A General Overview of “Antiques, Simple Techniques for Preservation.” Presented to the Beaches Women’s Christen Group of Jacksonville Beach.